This Terms of Service governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Ligas. By using or accessing Ligas you agree to this Terms of Service. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes to the Terms of Service, which may be revised periodically. Your continued use of the Ligas service constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service.
YOUR RIGHTS & OBLIGATION
- Limited right to use Ligas: On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, Ligas grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license and right to view information and use the Services that Ligas provides, through a generally available web browser or mobile device, in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Ligas is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Ligas and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Ligas website.
- Applicable laws and this Agreement: You must comply with all applicable laws and this Terms and Conditions agreement, which may be changed from time to time with or without advance notice.
- License and warranty for your submissions to Ligas: You own the information you provide Ligas under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they do not delete it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Ligas a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right for us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Ligas, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
Service Eligibility: To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) are not currently restricted or prohibited from having a Ligas account, (3) are not a competitor of Ligas or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Ligas; (4) will use your real name and only provide accurate information to Ligas; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of Ligas or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Ligas Service.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit throughout the use of the Ligas Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Ligas.
Payment: If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis, you agree to Ligas storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Ligas Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, due to exchange rates. Ligas does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through to the end of the subscription period, at which time you need to “cancel your subscription”. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction. You also acknowledge that Ligas’ Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Service.
If you wish to “cancel your subscription” you need to contact Ligas, the contact information can be found in the contact link on the bottom of the website.
Additionally, if you require an invoice for your transaction with us, you can contact us, the contact information can be found in the contact link on the bottom of the website.
- Notifications: Ligas may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as changes to the Service or modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Ligas to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Ligas may communicate with you through whatever means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Ligas account or services associated with Ligas. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
- Ligas Applications: Ligas may offer the Services through applications built using Ligas’ platform. Examples of Ligas Applications include smart phone applications (Ligas for Android, iPhone), and Ligas’ “Share” buttons and other interactive plug-ins distributed on websites across the web. You agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing Ligas plug-ins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your Ligas data through the Ligas Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Ligas account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Ligas through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the Terms of Service agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- User-to-User Communication and Sharing: Ligas offers a chat service between players in a team or between teams and competition administrators, where you can post your comments and/or questions. Ligas also enables sharing of information by allowing users to update their player profile. Ligas, in its sole discretion, may remove content from the chats if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Ligas cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on Ligas. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential, don’t want others to use or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it on Ligas. LIGAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON LIGAS.
- Contributions to Ligas: By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals ("Feedback") to Ligas through its suggestion or feedback web pages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Ligas is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback; (c) Ligas shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Feedback for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Ligas may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Ligas rights to exploit your Feedback; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Ligas under any circumstances.
Registration Data and Account Security: To try and keep your account as secure as possible we need you to make some commitments relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account. By registering to Ligas, the User: (1) Declares they provided accurate, current and complete information about themselves on the registration forms; (2) will not provide create an account for anyone other than themselves without permission; (3) will not share their password, let others use their account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of their account; (4) agrees to keep their user Profile Information, and any other information they provide to Ligas accurate, current and complete; (5) agrees to be fully responsible for all use of their account, whether originating from themselves or third parties, and to be personally accountable for any resulting consequences of the actions that take place; (6) agrees to be personally responsible for what they publish on the Ligas website; (7) will not use the Ligas website to promote services or products for commercial or non-commercial purposes; (8) if we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission; (9) you will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Ligas reserves the right to remove or reclaim the username for your account if we believe it is appropriate.
- Safety: In order to keep Ligas safe, though we cannot guarantee it, we need you to commit to the following: (1) you will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Ligas; (2) you will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Ligas, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission; (3) you will not upload viruses or other malicious code; (4) you will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else; (5) you will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user; (6) you will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; (7) you will not use Ligas to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; (10) you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Ligas; (11) you will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms of Service.
OUR RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
- Services Availability: For as long as Ligas continues to offer its Services, we shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand them. As a result, we allow you to access Ligas as it may exist and be available. We have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Ligas, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Users at our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on Ligas or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Ligas further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Ligas has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services.
- Intellectual Property: The design of the Ligas Service along with Ligas created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the like, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Ligas, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under EU and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service is provided to you for your information and personal use only. Ligas reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Service other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of information from third parties obtained through the Service for any commercial purposes. This includes other trademarks and logos used in connection with Ligas which may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- Mutual rights of termination: You may terminate this Agreement, for any reason, at any time, without notice to Ligas. Ligas may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. Termination of your Ligas account includes disabling your access to Ligas and may also bar you from any future use of the Services.
- Misuse of the Services: Ligas may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users whom you do not know to join a team or a competition; abusing the Ligas chat services; creating false profiles; using the Services commercially without Ligas’ authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights; or any other behavior that Ligas, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose.
- Effect of Termination: Upon termination of your Ligas account, you lose access to the Services.
DO NOT RELY ON LIGAS OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR LIGAS ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LIGAS DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LIGAS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY LIGAS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO LIGAS, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR LIGAS ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SECTION “TERMINATION OF SERVICES” AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. LIGAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT SENT THROUGH LIGAS TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. LIGAS DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, LIGAS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. LIGAS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. LIGAS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, LIGAS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE LIGAS SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON NOTE: SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither Ligas nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Ligas Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Service, if any, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Ligas. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall: (a) apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; (b) not apply to any damage that Ligas may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement; (c) not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Services.
NOTE: SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.